This book will set you up with a Python programming environment if you don’t have one already, then provide you with a conceptual understanding of machine learning in the chapter “An Introduction to Machine Learning.” What follows next are three Python machine learning projects. They will help you create a machine learning classifier, build a neural network to recognize handwritten digits, and give you a background in deep reinforcement learning through building a bot for Atari.
What is an eBook?
An eBook, short for electronic book, is a digital version of a printed book that can be read on electronic devices such as e-readers, tablets, smartphones, or computers. eBooks are designed to provide the same reading experience as a physical book but in a digital format.
They come in various file formats, such as PDF, EPUB, MOBI, or AZW, depending on the device or software you're using to read them. eBooks can be easily downloaded, purchased from online platforms, or shared electronically. eBooks are becoming increasingly popular due to their convenience and accessibility.
They offer several advantages over traditional books, such as:
1. Portability: You can carry multiple books in a single device, making it convenient to read wherever you go.
2. Adjustable Text Size: eBooks often allow you to customize the font size and style, making it easier for people with visual impairments or reading difficulties.
3. Search and Navigation: With eBooks, you can easily search for specific terms or chapters, bookmark pages, and jump to different sections using hyperlinks.
4. Interactive Elements: Some eBooks include multimedia elements like videos, audio clips, or interactive quizzes, enhancing the reading experience.
5. Environmentally Friendly: As eBooks eliminate the need for paper and ink, they contribute to reducing the environmental impact of publishing.
Additionally, self-publishing has become more accessible with the rise of eBooks. Authors can independently publish and distribute their work without relying on traditional publishing channels.
Whether you're a reader, writer, or both, eBooks offer a convenient and versatile way to access and publish written content. I hope this gives you a good understanding of what eBooks are.
What is PDF File?
PDF stands for Portable Document Format. It is a file format that was created by Adobe Systems in the 1990s. The purpose behind PDF was to allow documents to be shared and viewed across different operating systems and devices while preserving their original formatting.
PDF files are widely used to distribute and share documents electronically. They can contain various elements, including text, images, graphics, hyperlinks, forms, and even multimedia elements. One of the key features of PDF is that it ensures that the layout and formatting of the document remain consistent, regardless of the software or device used to view it.
PDFs are commonly used for a range of purposes, such as:
1. Sharing and Publishing: PDF allows you to create and share documents that can be viewed, printed, and reproduced by others exactly as you intended them to be.
2. Forms and Contracts: PDFs can include fillable form fields, making them suitable for creating forms, contracts, applications, and other paperwork that require user input.
3. E-books and Manuals: Many e-books, guides, manuals, and technical documents are distributed in PDF format due to their ability to maintain visual integrity and compatibility.
4. Archiving and Preservation: PDFs are often used for archiving and long-term document storage as they capture and preserve the original content and formatting.
To open and view PDF files, you can use various software applications, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is the most popular and widely used PDF viewer. There are also alternative PDF readers available, including web-based solutions and mobile apps, that allow you to access and read PDFs on different devices.
In summary, PDF is a versatile and widely-used file format that ensures documents can be viewed and shared across different platforms while maintaining their original layout and formatting. If you have any more questions about PDFs or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
Course Download Links
If Download link not loading or working then try with VPN.
Downoad all the parts then extract all zip files into 1 folder.
File Password: ebookmart.net
Python Machine Learning Projects - Download Part 1
This course was obtained from a free source and is not hosted on the ebookmart.net website. We can safely say that it is not our responsibility. Use this file whatever you like for your own purposes. Downloading copyrighted material is illegal, and all the files here are only for educational uses. Developers/creator/maker made it with difficulty. We request you to buy a genuine version from it creator/developer/owner's website.